By Dale J. Benos
- Summarizes present country of amiloride-sensitive sodium channel field
- Analyzes structure-function of epithelial sodium channels
- Discusses immunolocalization of epithelial sodium channels
- Examines hormonal law of sodium channels
- Discusses sodium channels in lymphocytes, kidney, and lung
- Considers mechanosensitivity of sodium channels
- Provides rules on sodium channels and disease
Read or Download Amiloride-Sensitive Sodium Channels: Physiology and Functional Diversity: 47 (Current Topics in Membranes) PDF
Similar biophysics books
The 1st portion of this quantity contains 5 chapters to the character of membrane delivery platforms. A bankruptcy on secondary energetic glucose delivery has been passed over simply because this subject is slated to seem within the Nephrobiology module. bankruptcy 6 offers with oxidase keep watch over of plasma membrane proton delivery, whereas bankruptcy 7 addresses the query of the way telephone quantity is regulated.
This instruction manual describes experimental thoughts to observe and manage person biomolecules, together with fluorescence detection, atomic strength microscopy, and optical and magnetic trapping. It comprises single-molecule experiences of actual houses of biomolecules similar to folding, polymer physics of protein and DNA, enzymology and biochemistry, unmarried molecules within the membrane, and single-molecule concepts in residing cells.
Store-operated calcium channels are present in such a lot animal cells and control many mobile capabilities together with mobilephone department, development, differentiation, and telephone loss of life. This quantity offers a concise and informative review of the foundations of store-operated calcium access and the main advancements within the box from researchers who've led those advances.
Matthias Würlpresents crucial steps to enforce offline puppy tracking of proton dosedelivery at a scientific facility, specifically the developing of a correct MonteCarlo version of the scientific beamline and the experimental validation ofpositron emitter creation cross-sections. within the first half, the sector sizedependence of the dose output is defined for scanned proton beams.
- Random Walks in Biology
- Introduction to Biomedical Engineering
- Chlorophyll Biosynthesis and Technological Applications
- Dynamic Plasma Membranes: Portals Between Cells and Physiology (Current Topics in Membranes)
- Fractal Analysis of the Binding and Dissociation Kinetics for Different Analytes on Biosensor Surfaces
Extra info for Amiloride-Sensitive Sodium Channels: Physiology and Functional Diversity: 47 (Current Topics in Membranes)