By Janie H. Wilson,Beth M. Schwartz
Read Online or Download An EasyGuide to Research Presentations (EasyGuide Series) PDF
Best psychological research books
This publication studies equipment of conceptualizing, measuring, and examining interdependent info in developmental and behavioral sciences. Quantitative and developmental specialists describe top practices for modeling interdependent info that stem from interactions inside of households, relationships, and peer teams, for instance.
Written by way of one of many masters of the basis of size, Louis Narens' new e-book completely examines the root for the measurement-theoretic idea of meaningfulness and offers a brand new concept concerning the function of numbers and invariance in technology. The e-book affiliates with each one element of mathematical technology an issue that the component to technology is meant to enquire or describe.
Starting within the mid-nineteenth century, huge numbers of individuals from mainland China emigrated to the us and different international locations looking employment. Termed "overseas Chinese," they made lasting contributions to the improvement of early groups, an influence which has simply began to be well-known lately.
An aged chinese language immigrant, hospitalized with terminal ailment, requests to burn incense. A 30-year-old Roman Catholic homosexual male, loss of life of AIDS, is ate up by way of deepening ethical guilt, via ideals he inspiration he deserted years in the past. A mom whose teenage son died of an aneurism is indignant at God over his demise but petrified of expressing that anger lest He 'punish her back.
- Selecting the Right Analyses for Your Data
- Unhappiness, Sadness and 'Depression': Antidepressants and the Mental Disorder Epidemic
- Psychological Expertise in Court: Psychology in the Courtroom, Volume II: 2 (Psychology, Crime and Law)
- Family Observational Coding Systems: Resources for Systemic Research
- Psychophysiological Measurement and Meaning: Cognitive and Emotional Processing of Media (Routledge Communication Series)
Additional info for An EasyGuide to Research Presentations (EasyGuide Series)