By Zhu Yongxin
“Mental future health bears important value to the fit progress of younger students.” —Zhu Yongxin
One of China’s leading academic thinkers, Zhu Yongxin started his profession as a scholar of psychology. In those illuminating essays, he applies his mental heritage, academic event, and profound own perception to the $64000 topics of college counseling, psychological well-being, and the psychology of studying. those deeply saw essays are crucial examining for directors, lecturers, and scholars of psychology. issues include:
- Psychological size, Psychotherapy, and college Counseling
- Correspondence with scholars on mental Matters
- Contemporary Theories of Learning
- Commentaries at the improvement of academic Psychology in modern China
From Confucius to Zhang Zai to Albert Einsten, the world’s maximum minds have provided undying insights into the psychology of studying. during this robust number of essays by way of Zhu Yongxin, China’s acclaimed educator brings the topic into the twenty first century, utilizing the most recent advances in academic psychology to assist scholars succeed in their complete potential—in the study room and beyond.
Yongxin divides his booklet into 3 sections. First, he outlines the four easy forms of college counseling that could aid scholars with studying demanding situations, social concerns, own difficulties, and profession offerings. Then, he reads and solutions scholars’ own letters, supplying sage suggestion on every thing from shyness to jealousy to undesirable vanity. eventually, he presents a desirable historic evaluate at the psychology of studying, from historic philosophers and lecturers to the top psychologists of our time. Essays include:
* instruction for college Counseling
* Study-Related,Vocational, Social, and psychological health and wellbeing Counseling
* the best way to advance confident Emotions
* find out how to construct a Harmonious Relationship
* how you can research Effectively
* a quick dialogue of the incentive for Learning
* studying and Interests
* Will and Study
* Zhang Zai, Wang Fuzhi, and Mao Zedong at the Psychology of Learning
* Cooperative studying and team Psychology
* Psychology foundation of faculty Curriculum
“Life is the easiest school,” Yongxin tells considered one of his scholars. “As lengthy as you realize conscientiously and research earnestly, you may be as skillful as an individual else in facing all types of individuals and events and growing friendly and vigorous social interactions.”
Read Online or Download Analects of Educational Psychology PDF
Similar education theory books
During this clean and interesting creation to activities training, Lynn Kidman and Stephanie Hanrahan consultant scholars in the course of the training procedure. targeting the sensible elements of activities training, the e-book is helping scholars to enhance their simple technical abilities in addition to innovations for operating with person and staff athletes, and to plot and enforce powerful training periods.
The 9th variation of Supervision: A Redefinition is a research-based advisor to the perform of supervision that goals to elucidate the key demanding situations academics and supervisors face in the coverage context; concentrate on crucial, foundational understandings that feed the integrity of training and supervision; and discover the complexities of the perform of supervision and instructing which supervisors needs to care for.
This quantity offers a scholarly research of the methods educators interact in creative and contemplative practices – and why this issues in schooling. Arts-based studying and inquiry can functionality as a robust catalyst for switch by way of permitting religious practices to be current inside academic settings, yet too frequently the connection among paintings, schooling and spirituality is neglected.
This monograph bargains with theoretical and sensible facets of making path timetables at educational associations. the duty is usually to create a timetable that fits the necessities of the stakeholders – scholars, academics, and the management – in addition to attainable. The publication offers an exposition of the fundamental combinatorial difficulties and answer equipment for direction timetabling and comparable projects.
- A Critical Pedagogy of Embodied Education: Learning to Become an Activist (Postcolonial Studies in Education)
- Learning First!: A School Leader's Guide to Closing Achievement Gaps
- Ethics and Educational Policy (International Library of the Philosophy of Education Volume 21)
- Technology, Literacy, Learning: A Multimodal Approach
Extra resources for Analects of Educational Psychology