By Mark Goltz,Junqi Huang
Teaches, utilizing basic analytical versions how actual, chemical, and organic approaches within the subsurface impact contaminant transport
- Uses uncomplicated analytical versions to illustrate the influence of subsurface techniques at the destiny and shipping of groundwater contaminants
- Includes downloadable modeling instrument that gives simply understood graphical output for over thirty models
- Modeling software and ebook are built-in to facilitate reader understanding
- Collects analytical options from many assets right into a unmarried quantity and, for the reader, indicates how those recommendations are derived from the governing version equations
Read Online or Download Analytical Modeling of Solute Transport in Groundwater: Using Models to Understand the Effect of Natural Processes on Contaminant Fate and Transport PDF
Similar inorganic chemistry books
Computational Modelling of Homogeneous Catalysis is an intensive number of fresh effects on a wide range of catalytic approaches. The chapters are, generally, authored through the researchers who've played the calculations. The e-book illustrates the significance of computational modelling in homogeneous catalysis by way of supplying up to date reports of its program to numerous reactions of business curiosity, together with: -olefin polymerization; -hydrogenation; -alkene/alkyne isomerization; -hydroformylation; -hydroboration; hydrosylation; -dihydroxylation; -benzannulation; -epoxidation; -N-N triple bond activation.
Gold is utilized in quite a lot of commercial and clinical functions and debts for over 10 percentage of the yearly call for for steel, worthy billions of greenbacks each year. whereas a lot has been written in regards to the mystique and exchange of gold, little or no has been written in regards to the technology and know-how within which it really is concerned.
The subsequent article comprises the outline of the wealthy chemistry of phosphinines, together with azaphosphinines. The 6th article bargains with man made ways to forms of 1- heterophosphacyclanes, together with four-, five-, and 6-membered P-heterocycles. the following articles conceal the chemistry of phosphorus containing mac- cycles.
Energetic Nitrogen makes a speciality of the experimental and theoretical investigations on lively nitrogen. Divided into 5 chapters, the publication starts off via giving an creation to the invention of energetic nitrogen, the strength content material, and the tools during which this can be produced. The succeeding half bargains with gentle emissions from lively nitrogen process.
- Advances in Carbene Chemistry, Volume 3
- Nanomaterials: Inorganic and Bioinorganic Perspectives (EIC Books)
- Lead: Chemistry, Analytical Aspects, Environmental Impact and Health Effects
- New Perspectives in Magnetism of Metals
- Metal-Organic Frameworks: Applications from Catalysis to Gas Storage
- Fundamentals and Applications of Anion Separations
Additional resources for Analytical Modeling of Solute Transport in Groundwater: Using Models to Understand the Effect of Natural Processes on Contaminant Fate and Transport