By Esther Morales-Cañadas
Read Online or Download Antonio Soler, un visionario ilustrado: Intento musical y biográfico razonado (Jenaer Beiträge zur Romanistik nº 4) (Spanish Edition) PDF
Similar music books
"Mathematics might be as easy as buzzing a track, if you happen to be aware of the tune," writes Gareth Loy. In Musimathics, Loy teaches us the song, supplying a pleasant and lively travel of the math of track -- a common sense, self-contained advent for the nonspecialist reader. it truly is designed for musicians who locate their artwork more and more mediated via know-how, and for an individual who's drawn to the intersection of paintings and technological know-how.
This revised variation lists over 10,000 works for the oboe, English horn, oboe da caccia, and all in their editions for the interval as much as ca. 1800. every one access comprises the name, opus or check in quantity, date, targeted instrumentation, position of the unique paintings, present glossy editions(s), and old notes of curiosity.
Alors que Francis Poulenc (1899-1963)s’est amplement confié dans des nombreux ouvrages, entretiens, émissions de radio, une monographie fouillée restait à écrire. Après celle d’Henri Hell, parue en 1978, qui se ressent de l’amitié qui unissait le biographe et le musicien, Hervé Lacombe donne l. a. model de référence.
Mattias Lundberg investigates the ancient position of a deviant psalm-tone, the tonus peregrinus, concentrating on its purposes in polyphonic song inside of all significant branches of Western liturgy. through the remarkably chronic culture of employing this melody to polyphony, from the 9th century correct as much as the twenty-first, coeval song concept is ready to make clear the issues it has posed to modal and tonal perform at a variety of old levels.
- "Salons, Singers and Songs ... Background to Romantic French Song 1830-1870
- There's a Place For Us: The Musical Theatre Works of Leonard Bernstein
- Anthems and Minstrel Shows: The Life and Times of Calixa Lavallée, 1842-1891
- Song from the Land of Fire: Azerbaijanian Mugam in the Soviet and Post-Soviet Periods (Current Research in Ethnomusicology: Outstanding Dissertations)
- Music and Displacement: Diasporas, Mobilities, and Dislocations in Europe and Beyond (Europea: Ethnomusicologies and Modernities)
- Musical Voices of Early Modern Women: Many-Headed Melodies (Women and Gender in the Early Modern World)
Additional resources for Antonio Soler, un visionario ilustrado: Intento musical y biográfico razonado (Jenaer Beiträge zur Romanistik nº 4) (Spanish Edition)