By Valéry Ridde
Un défi essentiel auquel fait face tout enseignant en évaluation est lié à los angeles maîtrise de l. a. grande diversité des approches évaluatives et des varieties d’évaluation. l. a. seconde partie de l’ouvrage présente quelques études de cas choisies pour montrer clairement remark les thoughts qui auront été exposés sont employés dans l. a. pratique. Ces chapitres recouvrent plusieurs domaines disciplinaires et proposent divers exemples de pratiques évaluatives.
Read or Download Approches et pratiques en évaluation de programmes (French Edition) PDF
Best education theory books
During this clean and fascinating advent to activities training, Lynn Kidman and Stephanie Hanrahan advisor scholars throughout the training approach. concentrating on the sensible elements of activities training, the publication is helping scholars to enhance their simple technical abilities in addition to recommendations for operating with person and workforce athletes, and to devise and enforce potent training classes.
The 9th variation of Supervision: A Redefinition is a research-based consultant to the perform of supervision that goals to explain the most important demanding situations academics and supervisors face in the coverage context; specialise in crucial, foundational understandings that feed the integrity of educating and supervision; and discover the complexities of the perform of supervision and instructing which supervisors needs to care for.
This quantity provides a scholarly research of the methods educators have interaction in creative and contemplative practices – and why this issues in schooling. Arts-based studying and inquiry can functionality as a robust catalyst for switch by way of permitting religious practices to be current inside of academic settings, yet too frequently the connection among artwork, schooling and spirituality is neglected.
This monograph offers with theoretical and sensible elements of making direction timetables at educational associations. the duty is usually to create a timetable that fits the necessities of the stakeholders – scholars, teachers, and the management – in addition to attainable. The publication provides an exposition of the elemental combinatorial difficulties and answer tools for direction timetabling and comparable projects.
- Investigating Chinese HE EFL Classrooms: Using Collaborative Learning to Enhance Learning
- Teaching and Learning at a Distance: Foundations of Distance Education, 6th Edition
- The Dynamic Decade: Creating the Sustainable Campus for the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2001-2011
- Knowledge, Power, and Education: The Selected Works of Michael W. Apple (World Library of Educationalists)
- Educational Leadership: Theorising Professional Practice in Neoliberal Times (Critical Studies in Educational Leadership, Management and Administration)
- Learning, Teaching, and Community: Contributions of Situated and Participatory Approaches to Educational Innovation
Additional info for Approches et pratiques en évaluation de programmes (French Edition)