By Gail Humphries Mardirosian
Read or Download Arts Integration in Education: Teachers as Agents of Change (Theatre in Education) PDF
Best teaching books
First released in 1997. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
In today’s speedily altering and information-rich international, scholars aren't buying sufficient wisdom and abilities to organize them for careers in arithmetic, technological know-how, and know-how with the normal method of overview and guideline. New capabilities (e. g. , info conversation and expertise abilities) are had to deal effectively with the deluge of information.
This quantity stands as an illustration of resistance to 'the identified' (i. e. the tyranny of the predicted) via person and collective counter-conduct in the area of language schooling. Supported via info drawn from quite a few neighborhood and nationwide contexts, the book challenges the pedagogies, practices, and guidelines of 'the institution'.
Instructor topic identification in specialist perform makes a speciality of a key, yet ignored, section of a teacher’s id: that in their topic services. reviews of lecturers’ expert perform have proven the significance of a teacher’s id and the level to which it will possibly have an effect on their resilience, dedication and finally their effectiveness.
- Classroom Authority: Theory, Research, and Practice
- Teaching Outside the Box but Inside the Standards: Making Room for Dialogue (Language and Literacy Series)
- Reflective Practice: Voices from the Field (Routledge Research in Education)
- Unplugging the Classroom: Teaching with Technologies to Promote Students' Lifelong Learning (Chandos Information Professional)
- Assessment in Health Professions Education
- Epistemologies of Ignorance in Education
Extra info for Arts Integration in Education: Teachers as Agents of Change (Theatre in Education)